green tractor in a field


Our Farm Owners program can cover small and large farms. You can customize this policy to fit your specific needs. Barns, tractors, implements, welders and even simple hand tools can be scheduled for coverage.

Besides farming equipment, you can also insure your livestock. Animal collision is an option you can purchase in the program.

All this and much more can be insured in our Farm Owners program.

Contact your local agent or Union Mutual direct for more complete information specific to your needs. We write both Broad "named" peril coverage and Special form "open peril coverage". The Broad form policy "names" the perils you are insured against in the policy. The Special form or "open peril" policy tells you what you are not insured against. 

This is also known as exclusions.