red barn



Our Farm Property program is designed to provide coverage for those that might be having trouble getting insurance and for non-owner-occupied houses on the farm.

  • This is a common situation in larger farms where a foreman might live in the farm house and the owner of the farm may not even live in the state.
  • Or where the owner of the farm is farming the land but the house located on the farm he rents out to someone that is not a farm employee.

This program can provide coverage in these situations for the house, barns, farming equipment and liability.

On our Farm Property program we write both Basic and Broad form peril policies.

All of these policy forms are ACV (Actual Cash Value) policy types.