FILING A CLAIM
- If you need to file a claim on your policy, please contact your agent. The agent's information can be found in the upper right hand area of the Declaration page of your policy.
- Your agent will file a claim with the company on your behalf.
- You will need to provide them with your name, phone number where you can be reached, your policy number, the date and time of loss and the type of loss that occurred.
- You will receive a phone call within three business days from the time that loss is reported to the company. The adjusting firm in which the claim was assigned will call to set up an appointment with you.
- You will also receive a letter in the mail confirming receipt of your claim.